Best Ways To Fill An Adult Easter Basket
It’s crazy to think spring is just around the corner, and that means Easter isn’t far behind. While we’re always fans of great chocolate, it’s time to upgrade your traditional Easter basket. This spring is filled with soft colors and floral patterns, perfect for an elevated Easter gift for your bestie or yourself.
If you want to create the most memorable adult Easter basket, we have the goodies to help fill it. And by the way, we don’t blame you at all if your skip the wicker basket and opt for a reusable option (like this gorgeous custom name tote bag).
Best Adult Easter Basket Ideas
Opt for treats your friend or partner will actually use. Go for their favorite chocolate treats and then add these must-have accessories.
Easter Gifts For Her
- Floral Robe: What better way to spend Easter morning than wrapped in a soft cotton floral robe and sipping a cup of tea? The design is perfect for the spring holiday and you can personalize it with an initial.
- Personalized Stemless Wine Cup: Customize Easter dinner with a personalized stemless wine cup in a beautiful mint, pink, lilac, or other color options of your choice. Add the name of your basket recipient to the cup and you’ve just outdone the Easter bunny.
- Bottle of Wine: After filling your basket (or reusable tote) with a comfy robe and stemless wine cup, complete the gift with her favorite bottle of wine. Not sure which bottle to choose? A Chardonnay or Light Rosé age great spring wines.
- Monogrammed Compact Mirror: For the girl who’s always on the go, an easy-to-grab compact mirror is the perfect accessory. Add her initial or a heart design for personalization.
Easter Gift For Him
- Yeti Rambler: Whether it’s a cold beer or a favorite soda, an insulated stainless steel Yeti Rambler will keep his drink cold all day long. Personalize it with his name or initials.
- Personalized Pocket Knife: Fill his Easter basket with a gift he’ll use every day. Our personalized pocket knife is made of only quality materials – an aluminum handle with burl wood overlay with a 440 stainless steel blade.
- Glass Whiskey Decanter: Fill his basket will a personalized gift he’ll have for years to come. A glass whiskey decanter is functionable and nice enough to leave out on the counter.
- Bottle of Whiskey: Complete the basket with his favorite whiskey. If you want to pair it with his favorite chocolate: pair a sweet whiskey with dark chocolate, smokey whiskeys with white chocolate, and oakey whiskeys with milk chocolate with nuts.
Make it a memorable holiday with these Easter basket gift ideas. Stock it with items that will quickly become their favorite accessories or drinks to sip.